Thursday, October 20, 2005

Following the greatest weekend in college football in years, the first BCS numbers are out. As expected, USC is first, followed by Texas and Virginia Tech. The Longhorns surprisingly easy wins over Oklahoma and Colorado the past two weeks have been overshadowed by thrillers involving other teams, but for now they look like the team most likely to run out the string undefeated. SC's injury-riddled defense has put the rest of the team in a high wire balancing act, and upcoming games with CAL and UCLA seem to be rife with upset possibilities. Virginia Tech has the hardest schedule, with games to play with Miami, Virginia, Boston College and (probably) Florida State, while fourth-ranked Georgia must still beat Florida, Georgia Tech and Auburn.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Steve Smith I was looking for horse grooming supplies related sites and came accross your this post and it got my attention. There are not too many blogs related to horse grooming supplies but as I was surfing I thought since I was here I would put a comment about your blog and let you know I found it interesting and informative. I wish you well in all that you do. Thank you.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Steve Smith, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title this post. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a horse art related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my horse art related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link horse art. Thank you and I wish you well .

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Steve Smith, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title this post. Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a equine supplies related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my equine supplies related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link equine supplies. Thank you and I wish you well .

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home